SYNOPSIS FOR LOW BACK PAIN AND SCIATICA
Primary Low Back Pain constitutes 40-45% of all the cases. It should be noted that among the two types of Primary Low Back Pain, the non-inflammatory type constitutes 90% of the cases whereas the inflammatory one without the involvement of sciatica constitutes 10% of the cases only.
Primary Sciatica constitutes the other 40-45% of the cases. Primary Sciatica of psychologic origin constitutes 99%+ of the cases. The rest 1% or less than 1% involves other rare factors. On the other hand Secondary Low Back Pain and or Secondary Sciatica constitute the rest 5-10% of the cases.
It must be noted that a patient may present primary low back pain and or may also exhibit primary sciatica, and or may exhibit secondary low back pain/sciatica of other disorders. Another patient may present primary sciatica and or may also exhibit primary low back pain and or may exhibit secondary sciatica with or without secondary low back pain of other disorders.
Further, another patient may exhibit secondary low back pain that is due to other causes with or without other symptoms but without the presence of primary low back pain and or primary sciatica. Also another patient may exhibit secondary sciatica that is due to other causes with or without other symptoms but without the presence of primary sciatica and or primary low back pain.
The above examples are only given in order to give an idea of the various possibilities that might occur concerning the nature of low back pain and sciatica.
However, most of the cases are straightforward, either the disorder will be Primary Low Back Pain, or Primary Sciatica.
DISCOVER INTERNAL SELF-SHIATSU!!!
2. PRIMARY SCIATICA/SPINE SURGERY (BACK SURGERY)/NON SPINAL SURGERY/INVASIVE PROCEDURES/FAILED BACK SURGERY SYNDROME
3. PRIMARY LOW BACK PAIN (LUMBAGO)
4. SECONDARY LOW BACK PAIN AND/OR SCIATICA